An essential business tool, this postcode atlas clearly shows the postcode boundaries (down to district level) for the whole country on detailed colour mapping. In central London postcodes are shown to sector level.
Scale of main maps: 1:263,000 (4.15 miles to 1 inch).
This invaluable atlas shows postcode areas and districts for the whole of the UK and has been updated with all the latest boundary changes.
• Postcode areas (e.g. SW) and postcode districts (e.g. SW8) for the whole of the UK.
• Postcode sectors (e.g. SW8 4) for Central London.
• Busy conurbation areas at an enlarged scale of 1.6 miles to 1 inch.
• Information on the structure and uses of postcodes.
• Full colour map and a gazetteer listing of the administrative areas incorporating administrative changes that occurred in April 2009.
• Full index to place names.
• Index to postcode abbreviations.
• Comprehensive background map detail which means the atlas can also be used for route planning and navigation.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of Britain and Northern Ireland.
This atlas is a valuable resource for the business user who will find it an invaluable tool for many applications including market analysis, distribution planning and sales territory organisation.
No current reviews
No free resources available.