Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE English Language
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
Help your post-16 students succeed in GCSE English Language in 30 weeks, with resources to develop the skills needed for every question in the AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams.
• Pick up and teach with this readymade course. Organised into 30 weeks and structured by exam question, the Student Book provides complete coverage of Paper 1 and Paper 2 as well as preparation for the Spoken Language endorsement.
• Help students to build and apply the key skills for each question with a carefully designed learning sequence, a step-by-step methodology for responding and plenty of opportunities to practise the question in focus.
• Assess progress and build confidence for the summer exam with half-term progress tests, end-of-term mock exams and two further practice papers for revision. All are supported with marking guidance and a wealth of annotated sample responses in the Teacher Guide.
• Show students how to improve their work, with annotated sample responses to exemplify the Level 3 mark scheme criteria, and regular self- and peer-assessment activities.
• Save time searching for texts with a fantastic selection of fiction and non-fiction extracts from the nineteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
• Engage 1619 year old and adult learners with texts and topics chosen to interest students in post-16 contexts.
•Trusted support from Jo Heathcote, a GCSE English Language assessment expert and an experienced teacher of GCSE and A-level.
No current reviews
No free resources available.