Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences Student Books for syllabus 0654. The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, worksheets, practical instructions, technician’s notes and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
• Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE Co-ordinated Sciences syllabus 0654 (for first examination in 2019) in one book
• Effective lesson plan ideas split into flexible learning episodes
• Be prepared for every lesson with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes, and notes on common misconceptions
• A full range of worksheets to support learning
• Clear instructions for students and technicians fully checked for safety and effectiveness by CLEAPSS
• Overviews of each topics and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
• Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to learning outcomes
Collins is working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
No current reviews
No free resources available.