Applying Maths in Science, Working Scientifically and Writing Extended Answers are essential to GCSE success. Give your students extra practice on these areas on the trickiest parts of the new GCSE science 9-1 specifications.
Perfect for any of the GCSE Science 2016 9-1 specifications for revision and exam practice as well as throughout the course.
• Practise and perfect 60 core skills taken from the GCSE Science 9-1 specifications with clear, fully illustrated examples
• See how to give your best answer in open response questions with Long-Answer Grade Booster’ boxes
• Compare strong and weak responses to extended answer exam questions in worked examples with advice on marks given
• Cross reference Skills to Activities and vice versa to quickly find relevant activities
• Assess your own progress with answers provided at the back
No current reviews
No free resources available.