Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: AS Biology
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2016
Checked by AQA examiners, this is an essential study and revision guide for the 2015 AQA AS and A-level Year 1 Biology specification topics 3 and 4: Organisms exchange substances with their environment, Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms.
• Tackle new-style written exam questions with guidance on practical and mathematical skills
• Avoid common mistakes and get advice on exams with Exam Notes
• Focus on just the content you need with Essential Notes
• Memorise terminology for required practicals and mathematical and Working Scientifically aspects
• Practise exam-style questions
No current reviews
No free resources available.