Prepare for the new Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology syllabus with the only title available on the market. The title follows a skills-building approach that links together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus to effectively build students’ key skills and knowledge, while also providing support and guidance for teachers.
• Be fully prepared to teach the Cambridge IGCSE Design and Technology syllabus 0445
• Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced teachers of Design and Technology from around the world
• Successfully prepare for both the written and practical parts of the exam with guidance on the final project and exam-style questions
• Provides detailed information that will allow students to develop the skills they need to make the transition from theory to practical application
• All three optional papers (Resistant Materials, Graphic Products, and Systems and Control) covered in full, in addition to the core Product Design section
• Additional material for students and teachers available online at Collins Connect, including the full Student Book online, interactive quizzes and activity sheets
• Meets the needs of English as a Second Language learners with a fresh, visual design and tailored language
• Provides a fully international course with international examples, contexts and real-life case studies
Collins is working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
No current reviews
No free resources available.