New Maths Frameworking Year 8 Networkable Assessment CD-ROM is an extensive resource of assessment materials supporting the New Framework for Teaching Mathematics at KS3. Levelled questions from levels 3-7 give fully comprehensive assessment to ensure success at Key Stage 3.
New Maths Frameworking Year 8 Networkable Assessment CD-ROM:
• Embeds assessment into everyday teaching for continual assessment a variety of tests suit all needs (initial assessment test, half-termly tests, end of year tests and end of chapter tests)
• Provides clear differentiation levelled questions help track progress easily
• Saves time with detailed mark schemes with references to the books to easily assess performance and help raise levels
• Aides data recording and tracking a Data Analysis Sheet automatically tracks progress within each level and between levels
• Cuts down on preparation time with customisable Word files to personalise assessment for individual pupils
• Assesses personal, learning and thinking skills the investigative tasks challenge the functional abilities of pupils in groups or individually
No current reviews
No free resources available.