Collins’ Cambridge IGCSE ® Business Studies Student Book is fully matched to the new Cambridge IGCSE ® Business Studies syllabus. Containing real-life international case studies and focused skills activities, it will support students throughout their IGCSE.
This textbook is written, reviewed and approved by experienced IGCSE Business Studies teachers from around the world. It provides full coverage of the skills and knowledge that are essential to success in Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies.
• Deliver a course that reflects the modern business world with up to date examples and data
• Put Business Studies in context with engaging real-life case studies from around the world for every topic
• Enable students to access the syllabus content with a fresh, visual design and language tailored to English as a Second Language learners
• Build students’ skills in application, analysis and evaluation with targeted skills activities and skills builders
• Develop students’ exam skills with Paper 1 exam-style questions, and Paper 2 exam-style case studies with supporting questions for every section
• Encourage students to check their understanding with Knowledge check questions for every topic
• Improve students’ vocabulary and understanding of key terms and concepts with the extensive Glossary
Why not look at the e-book and Collins Online Learning editions of Collins’ Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies Student Book for more ways to access and deliver these great features.
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: