Familiarise students with the topic of motion required in Mechanics A Level in this unit. More work on motion is included in the separate unit Motion 1. The chapters in Motion 2 cover: circular motion at constant speed, circular motion with variable speed, and simple harmonic motion.
12 CIRCULAR MOTION AT CONSTANT SPEED
The acceleration vector
The conical pendulum
Angles and speeds
13 CIRCULAR MOTION WITH VARIABLE SPEED
Circular motion with variable speed
14 SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION
Springs and simple harmonic motion
An energy approach to SHM
• Download all the answers to the Mechanics Topics once all answers are contained in the Mechanics Answers PDF
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Mechanics.
No current reviews
No free resources available.