Familiarise students with the topic of momentum required in Mechanics A Level in this unit. The chapters cover: momentum and collisions, energy, work and power, energy and work: variable forces and scalar products.
9 MOMENTUM AND COLLISIONS
Impulse and change of momentum
Impulse and variable forces
Collisions and conservation of momentum
Collisions in two dimensions
The coefficient of restitution
10 ENERGY, WORK AND POWER
Forms of energy
Work in two dimensions
Gravitational potential energy
11 ENERGY AND WORK: VARIABLE FORCES
AND SCALAR PRODUCTS
The work done by a variable force
Elastic potential energy
Work done and the scalar product
• Download all the answers to the Mechanics Topics once all answers are contained in the Mechanics Answers PDF
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Mechanics.
No current reviews
No free resources available.