Crime and Deviance with Theory and Methods contains the key information for these A2 Unit 4 topics, with examiners' notes and essential notes to deliver exam success. An exam section contains two sample papers, with answers at A and C grades and detailed comments from AQA examiners on how to move up from a lower grade and secure a higher one.
AQA A2 Unit 4 Crime and Deviance with Theory and Methods contains all the key information for these Unit 4 topics. The revision content and exam practice sections are matched to the AQA 2008 specifications and include:
• Different theories of crime, deviance, social order and social control
• The social distribution of crime and deviance
• Globalisation and crime in contemporary society
• Crime control, prevention and punishment
• The sociological study of suicide
• Theory and methods
• Exam practice section with sample papers and answers
• Glossary of key terms
No current reviews
No free resources available.