Ensure top marks and complete coverage with Collins' brand new IGCSE Maths course which is suitable for IGCSE Mathematics A and The Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in Mathematics. Provide rigour with thousands of tried and tested questions using international content and levels clearly labelled to aid transition from Foundation to Higher.
• Endorsed by Edexcel
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive differentiated practice exercises, detailed worked examples and IGCSE past paper questions.
• Stretch and challenge students with supplementary content for Higher level examinations and extension level questions highlighted on the page.
• Emphasise the relevance of maths with features such as 'Why this chapter matters' which show its role in everyday life or historical development.
• Develop problem solving with questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
• Enable students to see what level they are working at and what they need to do to progress with Foundation and Higher levels signalled clearly throughout.
• Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back (answers to examination sections are available in the accompanying Teacher’s Pack).
No current reviews
No free resources available.