Assisting Maths Teaching Guide 6 provides:
• 12 units of work covering all strands of the renewed maths framework. Each unit is broken down into manageable objectives, with a detailed session plan for each objective
• session plans consisting of a series of group, paired and individual activities aimed at teaching and consolidating understanding of the relevant objective
• AfL questions, monitoring forms to assess pupil progress throughout intervention, plus strategies for children exiting intervention
• a flexible 'dip-in' resource that can be easily adapted to meet the needs of individual children, and different classroom and school organisational arrangements
• a consistent approach to teaching, learning and assessment through the cycle of: review and assess, teach, practise, apply, review and assess
• a practical, hands-on and highly visual approach to teaching and learning which uses a variety of models and images
• a resource which highlights and models key vocabulary, and has at its core the discussion of mathematical ideas and methods
• lesson plans and planning charts provided as editable Word files on the accompanying CD-ROM, allowing you to create a personalised programme of study for those children requiring extra support.
No current reviews
No free resources available.