Do you know how to turn a small, fat thing into a long, thin thing? It’s easy – just take a bean and grow a beanstalk! This simple instruction text shows you exacly how to do it.
• Blue / Band 4 - A simple instruction text
• Text type - Non-fiction
• The focus phonemes in this book are ur (curl), al and ow (how).
• The flow chart on the final spread gives children the chance to recap and discuss the different stages of the process.
• Janice Vale also wrote Yellow 3 Rock Out.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: