Everyone at Parkfield School thinks that Spider McDrew is a hopeless case. He is always muddling things up and saying or doing the wrong thing. In this story, his class visit the local museum to learn about life in Roman times. As usual, Spider's mind wanders and he finds himself in the wrong part of the museum looking at other things instead!
•Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
• Text type - A humorous story.
• Pages 30 and 31 show the artefacts that caught Spider’s eye, providing an opportunity to recap the story.
• Curriculum links - History: Romans, Ancient Egypt; Art and Design: Investigating patterns.
• Another great story about the lovable Spider McDrew. by Alan Durant.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
No current reviews
No free resources available.