The Reading Activity Handbook is an essential reference tool for all teachers of pupils aged 4-14. It provides a collection of brilliantly simple teaching ideas designed to help pupils engage with what they read, deepening comprehension.You can use the ideas with any reading material in shared, guided or independent sessions.
The Reading Activity Handbook is a comprehensive collection of reading response ideas that includes 19 photocopy masters to support students learning. It is designed for teachers of children aged from 4 to 14 years.
• It allows teachers to work with individuals and small groups.
• It creates opportunities to observe adn monitor students’ comprehension.
• It provides authentic reading, writing, talking and creative experiences for students.
• It deepens levels of comprehension by requiring students to return to the text for different purposes.
• It helps students make personal connections with literature.
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: