What's the tallest building in the world? How long did it take to build the Eiffel Tower? How have cars developed? Find out the answers and trace how designs have changed through the years and across the world in this visually stunning information book.
• Diamond/Band 17 books offer more complex, underlying themes to give opportunities for children to understand causes and points of view.
• Text type: An information book.
• The spider diagram on pages 54-55 shows how design affects all aspects of our lives and helps children to recap what they’ve read.
• Additional information retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
• Curriculum links: Design and Technology: Shelters.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
No current reviews
No free resources available.