Find out what happens to the little egg in this patterned story, filled with colourful illustrations by Shoo Rayner.
• Yellow level/ Band 3 books offer early readers varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text type - A patterned story with a predictable structure.
• A storyboard on pages 14 and 15 reveals what happens to the little egg through a pictorial summary of the day, providing the opportunity to recap the story.
• Curriculum links - Knowledge and Understanding of the World: life processes and living things; Science: Plants and animals in the local environment; life cycles
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
No free resources available.