This humorous story follows Harry the spider to Clare's school, where the class is studying minibeasts. Displeased with his box, Harry escapes in the classroom. The fuming teacher is reconciled to Harry when he finds her lost glasses. She admits that Harry is a very clever spider.
• In this sequel to Harry The Clever Spider, we find out what happened when Clare took Harry to school.
•Turquoise/ Band 7 books offer literary language and extended descriptions, with longer sentences and a wide range of unfamiliar terms.
• Text type - A story with a familiar setting.
• Posters on pages 22 and 23 advertise Harry's services for finding lost items and remind the readers of Harry's talents.
• Curriculum links- Science: Living things in the environment.
• Ideas for Guided Reading in the back of the book provide practical support and stimulating activities.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
No free resources available.