This photographic non-fiction book tracks the life of a turtle. Initially meeting the mother, we stay with her eggs and follow a hatched baby turtle along the dangerous sands to the sea. A story of survival, the turtle returns to the beach to lay its own eggs.
• Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text type - A non-fiction recount.
• A flow-chart on pages 14 and 15 provides an opportunity to recap and discuss the story.
• Curriculum links - Science: Life processes and living things; Humans and other animals.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
No free resources available.