A non-chronological report that describes scaffolding: what it is made from, how it has developed around the world from its earliest origins to the present day, and what it is used for. Maggie Freeman also meets a young scaffolder to discuss what the job entails.
• Lime/Band 11 books have longer sentence structures and a greater use of literary language.
• Text type - A non-chronological report.
• The book includes a comprehensive glossary on pages 30 and 31 to aid comprehension.
• Curriculum links - Art and design: Can buildings speak? DT: Homes; Geography: Passport to the world.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
No free resources available.