Morris wants to eat his kitty biscuits, but his mother sends him off to play hide and seek instead. When it’s Morris’s turn to hide, he finds the perfect place: the food cupboard, where the kitty biscuits are kept!
• Orange/ Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages.
• Text type - A story with a familiar setting.
• A storyboard on pages 22 and 23 offers and opportunity for children to retell the story in their own words.
• Curriculum links - Citizenship: Taking part.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
No free resources available.