Rebecca went to the funfair with mum and dad. She didn’t like the hall of mirrors, and the rollercoaster made her turn green – but when she won lots of prizes on a stall, she decided that she liked it after all! The funny illustrations show Rebecca’s gradual change of opinion, and include lots of details for early readers to talk about.
• Yellow (Band 3) books offer varied sentence structure and natural langauge. This book is told in rhyme.
• Text type - A story with a familiar setting.
• A map of the fair is included on pages 14 and 15 which can be used to check comprehension.
• Curriculum links - Maths: Shape, space and measures.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
No current reviews
No free resources available.