- English Language Teaching
- Language Learning
Payment processing is in progress.
Led by: Sandra Wharton – author of Collins GCSE Maths Skills Books
Sandra’s webinar will cover the following topics:
• GCSE specifications in mathematics
• The new assessment objectives
• Judging the demand of exam questions – technical complexity and cognitive burden
• Problem solving and the roles it plays
• Mathematical thinking
• PISA mathematical literacy
• The role of the teacher
• How to respond positively to learners’ difficulties
Following the presentation there will be a Q&A session giving you the chance to raise any concerns or queries you have when it comes to problem solving and thinking mathematically.
To sign up to the webinar please email us on the link below.
All attendees of the webinar will be given a 20% discount code at the end of the session!
Throughout the week we are bringing you expert views and insight on the hottest topics to do with GCSE Maths on the Freedom toTeach blog:
What are the implications of the new curriculum? - Foundation TierColin Stobart, Collins GCSE Maths Teacher Pack author
What are the implications of the new curriculum? - Higher TierBrian Speed Collins GCSE Maths Student Book author
Collins GCSE Maths Festival Round-Up – What did you miss?The Collins Team