- English Language Teaching
- Language Learning
Inspire primary students worldwide with a wide range of stimulating texts to build literacy and language skills
Collins International Primary English* is a six-level, multi-component course for primary students worldwide, which has been carefully developed to meet the needs of teachers and students internationally.
It is a self-contained, cohesive course which develops reading, writing, speaking and listening skills at primary level.
Collins International Primary English includes:
- 6 Student’s Books following a clear structure and progression through six levels
- 6 Workbooks providing additional material and practice for reinforcement
- 6 Teacher’s Guides with comprehensive and easy-to-use resources, including step-by-step lesson plans
- A Digital Component, via Collins Connect, providing additional resources for teachers, audio and visual files of the reading texts and interactive exercises